Monday, February 16, 2009

Ups and Downs

Funny, on Friday I posted about how well I was doing and then today I had a really bad reaction and am still in bed! It's made me realize how well I really am doing, this kind of exhaustion used to be normal, not out-of-the-ordinary.
The reason I had a reaction was because I went wallpaper and tile shopping with Lika yesterday and the chemicals in stores just kill me. Lika doesn't feel confident choosing her own colors at the moment, mostly just because she has so many decisions to make it gets a little overwhelming, so I went along to tell her that I thought her choices were fine. :P It was nice. I got to go over to their apartment, unfortunately, my camera was at the office. But it was nice to see how far it has come and I was able to give her some encouragement about all the work that has been done, but also help her be realistic about what can be accomplished this week yet.
She is bound and determined to be back in the apartment by Sunday, and I feel like that is not unrealistic. It won't be finished, but it will be sufficiently far along that they will be able to live there.
I have to confess that I am beginning to look forward to them leaving. Not that I dislike having them here, I've had a lot of fun, but it will be nice to have access to my whole apartment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment