Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Little Stressed

I'm having stress and overwhelmedness again today. Sigh.
I just can't seem to keep up with my workand it is really beginning to get to me. It would be such a blessing to have a full-time English editor for a few months! But that is something we have looked for for years and has yet to materialize.
I think perhaps it has just been a bit much with everything with Jeremy, trying to run the office and take care of some financial complications that we have, keep my guests happy and help them and be a witness to them and keep other people from being offended with them, and trying to get some of my own editing work done, besides getting my much-overdue newsletter out. My editing work is what suffers the most in the end. It is some of my most important work, but all these little urgent things keep coming up to push it to the back burner.
One step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment