Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pictures of LIka's place after the fire

Here are some pictures of Lika's place right after the fire. This was her daughter's room. She had just managed to do some remodling in this room this summer and had just bought new furniture for her daughter.
This is where the fire started. Thankfully no one was home at the time. But basically they lost everything that they had, so that they only had the clothes they were wearing that day.





Right now, Lika and her mum are staying with me because they have no other place to go. Lika has sent her daughter to a sanitroium for two weeks so that she doesn't have to deal with all of this.
Please pray for me as I am trying to get some of the churches here to help them. And I have them living with me, which is a little stressful for me as I need to fix food for them and take care of them. But mostly pray for Lika. Her mum is sick and so she is the sole provider for her family and basically all of this rests on her shoulders. And she is struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment