Monday, December 22, 2008

Keep Praying

Please do continue to pray for me and Lika over the next few weeks/months. I am running ragged and it is not that I actually have that much more on my plate. The main thing is that I am just not able to relax as much at home which means I wear out very easily, but since I have to keep going, I am drinking caffeine which in the end will only make things worse. :)
Lika is definitely doing some thinking and we have been able to have some conversations where God helped me to point out how much He is doing and is willing to do for her. She has a lot of trust barriers to overcome.
This week promises to be a little stressful for me as I try to wrap up things here at the office so that I can leave on Friday to go to my sister's for two weeks.
Pray that help comes together for the apartment while I am away. I don't expect much work to be done in the next two weeks, because of the holidays, but it would be great if someone would step up and be willing to organize things.

No comments:

Post a Comment