Monday, September 29, 2008

Praises

We just got wored that our landlord at the office here is willing to rent to us for another year. Big blessing, his daughter is always trying to rent the place away from us. And of course for us to find a new place and move and everything is a huge hassle. Besides the fact that I love the convenient location. :)
I did not go away over the weekend, being as I was sick and all, but instead I got together with a friend and got to meet one of her friends/coworkers and we had a great evening together. It was nice to hang out with them and just relax and get out of my world for a bit. So that was a very pleasant result of being sick.
I also looked up my blog from last year to see when I could expect the hot water to be turned on and it probably won't be until the end of October when they turn on the heat. Knowing that I don't need to live in daily hope/expectation of them turning it on has really helped me to adjust and get my attitude straight. Now I'm developing my own little routine for dealing with that all.
And the biggest plus of all! The sun came out over the weekend! It's beautiful. Not very warm, but it is really lovely to have that yellow glow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment