Friday, September 26, 2008

Losing my marbles...

I thought yesterday was Friday when I posted. It's been that way pretty much all week. I also had a blonde moment when I turned on my washing machine and my space heater at the same time. Blew my electric. Interestingly my neighbor, who-I-had-to-ask-for-help-because-I-don't-have-a-key-to-unlock-the-electric-box (breath in), was so kind as to hot wire the fuses for me. Even more interesting was that despite the fact that he removed both fuses at the same time, both my computer and my washing machine did not turn off, neither did the bathroom lights. Only the heater and living and hall lights went off, so don't know what the deal is there, but I have some interesting conjectures! :D

On to bigger and better things. Or littler and better things! Just a few more pics of my niece, Vienna, and the family from August.

We went "hiking" one Sunday to these beautiful waterfalls. It was great just to have some time as a family and hang out a little together, besides seeing the pretty nature. ;)

Unfortunately, all the pictures of me that day I was stooped. I hope that I don't do that all the time!
It was Vienna's birthday I think, so she had opened a gift in the morning, a Mini Mouse backpack, that she was keen to bring along and happy to wear the whole time. She did good walking down the big hill and back up. We took turns carrying her too. :D It was just a nice relaxing day.


Just a couple of shots for fun! Never let an Auntie babysit! :D ;)


1 comment:

  1. You're not loosing your marbles... you just forgot for a moment what country you were in!! :) Glad you had a handy neighbor to help!

    ReplyDelete