Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Small Group

I must be more tired than I realize. I just tried to blog in the address line of my web browser.

Tonight was the last night of my small group. I hope to keep in touch with the girls over the coming months and I would appreciate your prayers for them. Specifically for the three unbelievers who came more-or-less regularly, Masha, Lika and Oxana. Pray that God would work in their hearts and draw them to Him. Lika and Oxana have other Christian friends, but I am not sure about Masha and she just moved to a different city too... She seemed fairly open to spiritual things. Oxana on the other hand was quite closed. Lika has been attending these Bibe studies for a couple of years already and I believe God is knocking at her heart, but for some reason she is not surrendering to Him.

I'll try to post a couple of pictures in the next few days so that you know who you are praying for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment