Monday, April 7, 2008

Dangnabit! ;)

I just went to download the pics of a couple of my small group girls off my camera and I realized that I left the camera cord at the office. So it'll be a few more days. In the mean time, here's a pic from my birthday:


I am really feeling a lot better. Still need to spend a lot of time laying down, but I'm spending about four hours a day at the office, and a little more time up at home too. The iron does seem to help, but that is obviously not the only problem. But whatever it is it seems to be going away gradually.
It's nice to be feeling better.
Thanks for praying. It does make a difference. A lot of people were praying for me on my birthday and I really did feel better that day.

I go back to Kyiv on Friday for my braces again. Last time he said I only needed them for a couple of months more, so we'll see what he says this time.
Mum and dad leave tomorrow to go to Kyiv and then on to the States on Thursday. They'll be there for a month, so please do pray for them as they enjoy family and minister in various churches and other groups. And pray for me here as I continue to oversee the office and try to pull all the work together in time.
Particularly pray for Andrew, our artist, as he already works two other jobs and then does work for us on top of that, so it is of course very slow going. And for Costia, our out-of-office translator. He struggles with depression at times and his work has been going pretty slow lately, which leaves us in a bit of a lurch. Pray that he'll catch up this week and be able to do the rest of the work in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment