Friday, December 14, 2007

Little Journeys of the Mind and Heart

I was just reading a friends' post about some of the difficulties that he has been facing and yet how he realized he has so much to be thankful for. It made me smile because it's been a rough week for me. Not bad, but definitely rough.
I have been quite sick this week and basically my exhaustion has been mounting for the last month. Work at the office is going well, there are just so many things to do and extra tasks with my parents just back and dad rushing of to R. again next week! And ... well mostly it is just a bunch of little things, but being sick is what is doing me in. It always frustrates me when I have to reign myself in because of my allergies or my back.
But it is truly said that when we are weak He is strong. God is looking out for me so much. I feel it through my sister-in-law and other siblings, and new friends that God has sent and old ones. One of my churches is sending me a care package and that too is just God showering down over and abundant blessings, more than I can ask or imagine!
Last week I had a new friend over and I was chronicling to her some of the things that God has done for me. It reminded me that it is always when I am weak that He is strongest.
I'm frustrated. :) I just don't have words to tell you of the great deeds that God has done for me! So much! and I having done nothing to deserve them, indeed the opposite!
He is more than worthy of all praise and honor and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment