Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!

For those of you who missed that: it's from "White Christmas".
And yes, it did snow last night! Yipeeeee! The Christmas season is official. In my books it lasts from the first snow to the last, so that should give me a good four of five months this year. :D
Here's a couple of pics of my walk to the office.This would be the lane that leads up to our office. You can see the landlord's house on the left. There is a big puddle right about where I am standing to take the picture and they don't always turn the street light on before I leave the office so I come to the end of the lane and hover. Delicately stepping forward and dipping my toes until I find my way around the puddle. It's a blast! :| You should try it! :D
This is the view of the lane from the other end, but what I really wanted to show you was the house across the street! There are several "mansions" on our street and it just fascinates me how they grow up and right next door are little houses like ours or the landlord's. A mansion here, by the way, is equivalent to one of the newer houses that they are putting up in many places in the States. Minus the basement of course. And most houses here are made of brick, not wood.And this, this is where I work. My window is the closest one. It's such a cute little gingerbread house in the snow.

Oh ya, one of my girls sent me a message that she is bringing some extras to small group tonight, so you can pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment