Monday, October 22, 2007

So many things

So many things to think about.
So many things to do.
So many things to be grateful for.

I was just browsing a couple of websites from a couple of different friends and both of them were talking about eternity and God. I feel like my life is all a muddle of busyness right now. And I wonder what place God has in it. When I stop and think I know that He is front and center, the reason that I live and even want to live. But what about in the daily spending of my time. I think I need to work on that. I can't imagine a person who is more precious to me, but yet I set aside so little time for Him. But then again I talk to Him all the time. I don't know, I think there is always more room in our lives for us to express to those we love that we love them. And that includes God.

Funny, when I started this post I was going to tell you all about what is going on in my life right now (and I will), but just at the moment I am caught up with God. I just love him sooo much. It defies expression in words. I wish I knew better how to communicate this to other people. This passion that I carry so dear in my heart. I want to let them know that they too can have this...but somehow I fail miserably when I try to tell them. I have heard of people who were "so heavenly minded that they were no earthly good" and I wonder sometimes if I fall there. Of what earthly good am I to the perishing?


On to other thoughts:
I need to quickly update you on life here so that you can pray for me and praise with me.
First off, work is insane! :) I am super flat-out busy at the office and there are a variety of situations there that I could use your prayer for. We are restructuring the office, and with that comes changes for certain people and change can be hard. So please pray that we would have wisdom in dealing with these things and that they would be accepting of the changes and have good attitudes. With the restructuring process comes lots of work and meetings for me which take up my time as well.
Beyond that, I am working on a cd presentation that needs to be shipped to Canada for duplication, but I am having trouble arranging the duplication with the company in Canada, which is becoming stressful as I had meant to have this sent out a week ago and the whole process needs to be completed inside two weeks. So please pray that God will expedite that process.
Then too there is the normal editing that I need to get done, which is completely at a standstill at this point. :} Besides the extra projects that I have from dad that need overseeing so that they are completed before he and mum leave for the States next week!

At home I got a nasty Trojan Horse on my computer so it looks like I'll be reformatting that one (again, this is becoming a bit of a habit with me) and setting it up from scratch again.

The good news and therefore praises are:
I couldn't have gotten the Trojan without internet, and yes I did finally get internet connected at home on Friday! Yipee!
In other breaking praises, I have hot water. Such a blessing. I'm such a wimp. :D Life is so much easier and more pleasant with hot water. So that is a huge praise.

I think that's all for today. I need to go and get ready for the staff meeting that didn't get finished last week! :{
Oh PS. please pray for me as I lead devotions over the next month, but esp. during this next week as I am talking about faith and the promises of God and there are a lot of challenges in regards to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment