Thursday, October 25, 2007

Small Group

So, on Wed. I had my first English evangelistic Bible study. It was...interesting. :D Actually it was a ton of fun! Short and sweet, but since that suits me just fine I enjoyed it. Right now I have a mother and her twin sons (college age) in my group and then a variety of other "comers and goers". That's my guess at least. Right now I don't have any helpers from the church to befriend people, but hopefully that will get sorted out soon too.
It was really a fun evening for me. Just relaxing and enjoyable and got to read the Bible with some people who really didn't understand what they were reading about! I would certainly appreciate prayers for me and these people. There are three other English small groups going on this year as well, so you can pray for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment