Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Packing Up

Well, here I am three days away from flying out. I have one bag fully packed (it's amazing that you can fit 50 lbs. into a carry-on size bag--don't worry, I am checking it) and I'll be taking care of the other two over the next two days so that on Saturday I can just rest a little before I travel.
This week, I've been having a wonderful time catching up with a few friends. Thankfully I have most of the last minute stuff taken care of so I don't have a lot of running around to do. Most of the stress of packing and getting ready to move is already over.
I would appreciate your prayers for me for these last few days that I'll rest well and feel good while traveling and that God would watch over and protect me. For some reason I am a little more nervous about this trip than usual (usual for me means no nerves whatsoever :) ).
Please also pray that my ministry support will all come in. I have over two-thirds pledged, but that is not yet reflected by what is actually coming in to the mission.
Thanks to all of you who are praying and thinking of me and who have made special efforts on my behalf. May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment