Sunday, August 12, 2007

Airports

I am sitting on the floor in JFK (New York) airport. The only outlets are not close to any seating, so the floor is my best option. Actually I was hooked up in a good spot, but my internet connection was lousy there, so I moved. Thankfully this gate is rather empty so I don't have a lot of competition.
I have five hours here so I am going to hang out and play some World of Warcraft. :D My brother introduced me to it and now I am sooooo hooked! I think one of the reasons I like it a lot though is that I can meet up with my bros online and we can all play together. I don't know how that'll work in Ukraine, but hopefully we'll be able to work something out there too.
Back to traveling. I flew out of Minneapolis this morning (thank you Steve and Sue for dropping me off!) at 7am. I was able to check my bags without a problem even though they were both just over their top limits. It probably helped that the lady was hopping busy! :)
I leave JFK for Kyiv this afternoon at 4:30ish (NY time) and will get in to Kyiv tomorrow morning at 9am Kyiv time. From there my sister and brother-in-law are picking me up and we'll all drive out to my parents in Rivne (4-5 hour drive).
Please continue to pray for the rest of my journey, for safety and no hassles. Also for the reminder of the bags that I shipped to arrive without any problems and for me to find a good apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment