Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So far, so good...

Well, I've made it to Medicine Hat, AB.
Okay, I'm back. You probably didn't sense that gap, but right now I am trying to dry my hair, cut my nails, do my email, get mapquest directions, work and blog at the same time. :D Oh and drink my tea, speaking of which, I should really run upstairs and start another batch brewing, but that will have to wait until I am done with you!
I've been on the road for nearly a week now! It hardly feels that way, but then I'm wondering if that is because my brain is still trying to catch up to my body.
It was stressful the last few days that I was packing up, you know trying to clean and figure out how on earth youare going to fit this all in your car, let alone two suitcases at the end of the summer! :P But it did all come together and I eventually got off on the road.
I've spoken in a couple of different churches and with different individuals and things have gone well so far. I still get nervous every time I have to speak, but I guess that is par for the course.
So far the little car is holding up. I've actually even had someone interested in buying her, but unfortunately that was in Saskatchewan and I need my little car to get me all the way to Oregon.
I can't believe that I'll be there in a couple of days! I've been planning this trip for two months and now it is here and it is all a little much to grasp. I can hardly wait to drive over the mountains and then down through Washington and Oregon. I just wish the road was a little closer to the coast, that would be amazing!
Well, I'm off to get some work done on my course, catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment