Tuesday, July 31, 2007

House Saga...

So, I don't remember if I mentioned this the other day or not, but...last week I was locked out of the house for four days! Well, I should say that I locked myself out for four days!
So, what happened is I rented this car to drive to Indiana and when I returned it the house key was on the car key chain. Unfortunately, the unnamed car rental agency messed up big time and kept telling me they'd get the key in a few days and naturally now a week later they can't find it. Groan!
I had to have my sister who was on vacation fed ex her key to me. I stayed with my grandparents during the whole time. I'm so grateful to them for letting me stay with them, but of course that is awkward too in a tiny apartment with no vehicle or anything to get out and about with. So it was an interesting week.
Now that I'm back in my sister's house I've been working like crazy on the quilt. Hopefully I will get it done this week! Panic! but beyond that it is nice to have my sis back and it was lovely to get some extra time with my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment