Thursday, May 31, 2007

Answers to prayer

So, I'm getting things organized now for my trip this summer. I need to make a few more phone calls and write some emails, but hopefully all my travel plans will be together by the middle of next week. I can't believe that I'll be on the road for nearly five weeks before I head back to Ukraine!
In some ways I am looking forward to it and also not... (you know for an editor I really should watch my own spelling more--I know you don't most of my mistakes because I catch and correct them, but it is pretty bad sometimes!).
The whole answer to prayer thing comes in that a church in Pennsylvania heard about me and has committed to support me for the next couple of years! It was such an encouragement and confirmation to know that these people who hardly know me are willing to step out and support me. So that was a big encouragement and brings me up to the half way mark of my financial support needs! Yipee!
Just wanted to share that with ya'll. Thanks for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment