Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Migraine, Migraine go away, come again some other day!

Seriously. Please? Pretty please? Begging on my knees?

So that migraine that I mentioned a few weeks ago is still hanging on. Most of the time it is a minor nuisance, but every once in a while it flairs up into a dramatic someone-is-screwing-things-into-my-brain-please-make-them-stop! kind of way. Probably once or twice a week. Occasionally three times?
I would definitely appreciate your prayers on this. I have never had a migraine like this before and I am at my wits end to know what to do about it. It typically hits on Sundays and usually one other day of the week, but Sundays are my days off so my body knows it can relax. : |  Consequently, I think I've only made it to church once in the last month which is frustrating to say the least.
I'm thinking about going to a doctor, but since I don't have medical insurance...sigh. That is a whole other process and expense which I really can't afford at this point. Times like this I wish I was in Ukraine again where I could just do my research and go out and buy the drugs I needed. Oh well, in the mean time, please pray for me for healing and for wisdom about going to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment