Monday, June 21, 2010

My Home




I thought you might be interested to see the street on which I live. It is called Dundicha.
I actually live on the very edge of town and at the end of my block there is just a field. Nevertheless, about 3,000 people live on my block, so it is busy enough.

And this is my building. The little entry in the front of the picture with the icicle lights is a restaurant where there are regularly funerals or weddings. The little house is my corner store, which is very convenient. And behind that is my building. It is nine floors high and has seven entrances. Roughly 100 people live in each entrance. You can't even see the end of my building in this picture!
And yes, that is just the sidewalk. A lot of people do a lot of walking here! And of course, cars park on it and occasionally drive down it too.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have found your blog along the way. I was excited to find this because I was born in Ukraine and am also a follower of Christ! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear! If you are interested there are several links on the right side of the page to other blogs also written by people living in Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete