Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Little Prayer Request

I pinched a nerve in my back again today. Don't know how or what happened. Was going along fine and then all of a sudden in so much pain I could barely move! Thankfully, my roommate got me some ibuprofen (although even after five of those I can still only move gingerly--whine, whine, whine) and I was able to get in to our "doctor"/masseuse (think pain and agony massage, not rest and relaxation) this afternoon. Hopefully, it will let go and dissipate over the next couple of days. Please pray for that.
On the good side, I have two maids/roommates right now to wait on me hand and foot, so I should probably take advantage of that while I can. (Julie, Myriam, that could be the ibuprofen speaking.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so not fun. Sorry to hear that and will be praying for you. Hope you can get up and walk soon:)

    ReplyDelete