Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blogging

Is it odd that I can tell if a blog or article has been written by a man or woman, without knowing in advance? I've been researching some different recipes and found that I just knew instinctively. Began to check up, and sure enough, I haven't been wrong so far!
I know, that is highly important to your life and you are so glad you came here with your morning coffee.
I'll definitely never be one of those bloggers that people go to every day with their morning coffee to read for a laugh or to just enjoy the good writing. But then, I've never aspired to that.
For me, blogging is sometimes therapy, but mostly a way to communicate with many people at the same time while being able to hide behind my computer screen. You can stay updated on my life (which I know is vastly important to you), ministry and prayer requests; I feel not so isolated by being able to share urgent needs or praises or just little stories.
But really, my blog is about my adventures in faith. Hence all the prayer requests. It is about the journey of faith and recording just a little of what God does so that we can all see how He is at work today both in the world at large, but particularly in my life and in the lives of those who surround me. It's an interesting journey. God is never boring.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I agree God is never boring! I don't know about mornings with a cup of coffee and reading blogs. But in some time in the day I do! For me, blogging is like show and tell for adults, hhehehehhe. Also, I posted the egg curry recipe that you asked for in my new blog home.
    pingscontentlife.blogspot.com
    See you there!

    ReplyDelete