Thursday, February 11, 2010

Follow Up

I've been struggling to know what to post this week. I've tried writing several times and have a few small things to write about, but just can't seem to pull my thoughts together into anything coherent.
I did, however, want to update you on the prayer requests I put out last time. Brenda had her surgery and it went well. They won't know for a while if it took or not, so please continue in prayer for that.
We also had our presidential elections here last Sunday and Yanokovich was voted in. He is a bad man. But God knows and who knows but that Timoshenko would not have been anything but worse. I'm sure God can use this for His glory and the expansion of His kingdom. For now, we expect that things will be tightened up here and it will again become a little harder to get visa's and registration and train tickets and all of the wonderful signs of control will again appear. Do pray for us and for this country as we step forward with some uncertainty about the future of this nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment