Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just a few cakes






The first few weeks of January--in cake.
(unfortunately for some reason, blogger is uploading my pics as script so I can't rearrange them or put the text between them or do anything to make it aesthetically pleasing)

First off, my niece's birthday, which is the barbie cake.
The birch logs came after that for a little seminar that Julie was helping with.
The last cake is the one made for Julie's homecoming. It was a 6" that I decorated to look like the painting she has in her room.

2 comments:

  1. Esther, you're so talented!! The cakes are incredible:)
    BTW, the tiger balm package came back, so sorry it didn't make it to you:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Bummer, wondered about that. After you sent it I wondered if Ukrainian customs would accept it. They are rather retarded some times.

    ReplyDelete