Thursday, October 1, 2009

On the Road Again

I'm heading out to Kyiv today to drop my documents off for registration, then I'll be spending some time with my soon to be sister-in-law, Anya, and then at Priscilla's for a couple of days. I'm looking forward to the break and change of pace.
Please pray for safety on the road and that I'll feel well. I've been sick for two weeks with a cold and headaches and now that I'm getting over those I feel like I'm coming down with the flu this morning.
On the other hand, a praise is that I finally got a good nights sleep last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. And despite being sick I have managed to keep up with a fair amount of my office work which is a huge praise!
God has really just been reminding me that He doesn't need me to be "whole" to use me. He just needs me to be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment