Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another long weekend

Yes, May really is the month of holidays. Well, actually April/May. Between Easter and May Day and whatever May 2nd is and May 9th (which is Victory Day) we have a ton of holidays at this time. It is a nice break from the routine for me. It is a great opportunity for people to be able to get out in their gardens and do some of the work that needs done there without having to take extra days off work. Interestingly, these are government required holidays, but some government run factories work around this by giving people the day off, but requiring them to work the following Saturday to make up for it!
For me, this weekend I'm staying home. I came down with a migraine yesterday and I've noticed that my pain levels have spiked recently, probably in conjunction with weather changes and fun things like that. But, possibly, also in relation to being a little too active lately. So, I'll use my long weekend to just rest at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment