Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Problems

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhk. :( Last night when I went to bed I realized that my wall was really wet... Condensation apparently. Why, I don't know. But this morning I pulled out my bed and there is mold/mildew on the wall behind my bed and in some of my bedding as well.
I don't have heat yet, so I am guessing that that is what is causing the problem. For now I have put my space heater in there with the door closed and pulled the bed out from the wall. I'll spray it down with vinegar tonight. It is just very discouraging. I already dealt with this in my bathroom and have had the heater in there for several days to try to dry it out. I'm also having just a bit of it in the toilet. Those rooms all share an outside wall. Thankfully, those are also the only rooms that I have this problem in. But depressing nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment