Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mold Issues

I think I have put a stall on the mold growth for now at least. I sprayed my walls down with vinegar and have been switching my space heater between my bedroom and bathroom for the past few days to dry things out.
I have to say that I do seem to feel a little better. I was feeling a bit lethargic. Not really tired, but then not really like doing anything other than laying on the couch. It was really beginning to get to me, but already I feel like I've seen a little improvement over the last couple of days. So...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is how the kids make me feel all the time!! ha ha ha... Ziva did NOT want me to sleep last night! grrr... little punk!
    She'd sleep if she was laying next to me (but then I can't sleep so well) but if i put her in her cradle... forget it, she wanted up! I was painful tired last night... but doing semi-o.k. this morning... maybe mom will come over and let me get a nap! Hope the mold goes away for you and that the heat gets turned on soon! real soon! I remember those days well... I no longer take my thermostat for granted, even if I do have to pay the bill behind it! ha ha ha HUGS from me, CUDDLES from the girls

    ReplyDelete