Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting Better

Melissa's comment reminded me that I should mention that I am getting better. My cold is almost gone and having figured out a system to heat my apartment until they turn the heat on I hope to stay well for at least a few months. :)
So, Melissa, you can come here and I'll take care of you and give you a back rub. :D Bring the girls, of course! And the boys for that matter. ;)

On a more serious note, yesterday we found out that one of the key leaders of the CBLT ministry in Russia had a heart-attack over the weekend. This man is a key part of the ministry there and or our plan for turning the ministry over to the Russians. There is lots to pray for there: his speedy recovery, someone to oversee his many ministry involvements while he is ill and perhaps to take over some permanently, of course, someone to oversee the CBLT ministry that he was doing. And I'm sure you can think of many other aspects in relation to his family, witness, the church and ministry.
We are also still urgently looking for someone to take over another of our missionaries' positions in Russia. One of the missionaries had to step down this summer and we have not yet found a replacement for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment