Monday, June 30, 2008

New Developments

I can't remember if I mentioned that my landlord wants to raise my rent or not, I probably did. Well, today I looked up the going rent rates and they are generally a LOT less than what my landlord is asking. So please pray about that. I have to discuss it further with them later this month. I really don't want to move out, but...
The difficult thing is that inflation is on a continual rise here. Marshrutkas (public transport) just went from 1 hrievna to 1.50 hr.
I know I've posted about this before, but this is a continual concern for us. Last year I was able to put aside some money every month for emergencies, but I am not sure I will be able to this year. It just adds stress, esp. with this apartment situation. I've done a lot to fix my place up and in May I just repainted the living room and everything. So please pray that my landlords will be willing to reach a compromise and that I'll be willing to rest in God's hands until I talk to them and after I talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment