Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun changes!

So, I recently painted the living room in my apartment. You'll have to look back at some of the other pictures to see what it was like before. It was sort of an "off pink" before. Now I am just trying to come up with creative ways to cover the blue parts of my couch and I need to redo the curtains (well, do them properly in the first place :D ).
For those of you who saw my room in Saint Cloud, this is a very similar color. :) It's my happy color! Just looking at it makes me smile. It's like the inside of an avocado. Happy. Happy. Happy!
I'm accenting it with buttercream yellow and fuschia. I'm a happy, happy person!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Happy! Vienna has a pair of pants that would match!! ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cozy and love that color. You did well Esther. Is that door next to the sofa the main exit/entrance door?
    FYI, the newsletter you sent last month would not open. Anyway, I'll email you what's going on with us.

    ReplyDelete