Monday, January 28, 2008

Just a Prayer Request

I have to confess that I have been feeling rather under the weather this month. Actually that is not entirely true. In general my headaches seem to be less and I am not having a lot of pain, but I am exhausted out of my mind. There is no cause for it that I can find (except the usual allergies and chemical sensitivities and the cold perhaps takes a toll on my body too).
It is frustrating not to be able to do anything about it! I am taking supplements of a variety of sorts and try to keep my caffeine intake down, although it doesn't make a huge difference. and in general am being careful as usual, but I am just exhausted. All I want to do is lay down! :(
It is both frustrating and boring to me. I don't mind being sick when I can be sick by myself, but when it begins to interact with other people's lives and affect them I do NOT like it at all.
So pray for patience and grace. That I will have a good attitude. I am well aware that God is in control and that He is still faithfully providing me the strength for the work I have on a daily basis. So it is a praise to. And PTL that the office is running pretty smoothly now without a lot of watching over from me.
Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment