Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Camp and Prayer Requests

Hey all, just wanted to confirm that we did indeed arrive back from camp safe and sound. The evangelistic English camp in the Carpathian mountains went very well. A number of people indicated interest in a relationship with Christ and many others would like to join English Bible studies during this year.
It was a beautiful week with incredible weather. I'll be posting a couple of pictures soon I hope. Right now I am on dial-up internet which is not conducive to posting pictures. Hopefully I'll get in to the office tomorrow and can post more from there.

Otherwise, I've been moving into my apartment this week. It was painted and cleaned last week while I was at the camp and this week I a guy coming most days to help with odd jobs like fixing the lock and the leaky faucet and putting up curtain rods and making sure all the windows shut properly. I've been learning all about where in the market they sell extension cords and faucets and pipes and curtain rods and linoleum and brooms, etc. Things that I hadn't really given much thought to before, I guess...

Anyway, I would appreciate your prayers for safety and security in my apartment. Just that God would make it a place of peace and rest and joy for me. A place that I can really feel at ease in . Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. AND PRAY WE CAN SELL YOUR CAR!! it's not been going well so far!

    ReplyDelete