Friday, May 18, 2007

Home again, home again...

Well, made it back safe and sound to MN. I'll post a lovely update of my trip when I can, but for now, just wanted to let all my loyal readers know that I made it back safe and sound. For the amount of travel and time change, I am doing quite well. I think I'll make it until ten or so tonight. I was going to play Sims 2 with Becky all day, but we ended up grocery shopping and hanging out instead. Not exactly a rough day. I must say though that I do enjoy having proper chapstick again!

2 comments:

  1. what is proper chapstick? the chapstick brand? or just American stuff that's nice smelling, nice tasting nad nice quality!??!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. American chapstick. Mostly I just use the chapstick brand, but that's primarily because they have unscented, unflavored chapstick which is all I can use.

    ReplyDelete